..a creative agency for social change
Attention we've attracted for clients and projects include Australian and international media channels:
- The Australian
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Age
- The Canberra Times
- The New Zealand Herald
- Marie Claire
- ABC News
- Channel 9, Sunday
- Sky News
- Radio National
- Slashdot and much more..
One of our greatest achievement was getting Senator Online featured in international trend spotting journal Springwise - Australians
Launch First Online Political Party
We believe the future is exciting and like to work with clients who are paving the way.
So we find it interesting and important to keep on top of what's happening all around the world... A quick summary of
trends predicted for 2010;
1. BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL | Forget the recession: the societal changes that will dominate 2010 were set in motion way before we temporarily stared
into the abyss.
2. URBANY | Urban culture is the culture. Extreme urbanization, in 2010, 2011, 2012 and far beyond will lead to more sophisticated and demanding
consumers around the world.
3. REAL-TIME REVIEWS | Whatever it is you're selling or launching in 2010, it will be reviewed 'en masse', live, 24/7.
4. (F)LUXURY | Closely tied to what constitutes status, which itself is becoming more fragmented, luxury will be whatever consumers want it to be
over the next 12 months.
5. MASS MINGLING | Online lifestyles are fueling 'real world' meet-ups like there's no tomorrow, shattering all predictions about a desk-bound, virtual,
6. ECO-EASY | To really reach some meaningful sustainability goals in 2010, corporates and governments will have to forcefully make it 'easy' for
consumers to be more green, by restricting the alternatives.
7. TRACKING & ALERTING | Tracking and alerting are the new search, and 2010 will see countless new INFOLUST services that will help
consumers expand their web of control.
8. EMBEDDED GENEROSITY | Next year, generosity as a trend will adapt to the zeitgeist, leading to more pragmatic and collaborative donation
services for consumers.
9. PROFILE MYNING | With hundreds of millions of consumers now nurturing some sort of online profile, 2010 will be a good year to help them make
the most of it (financially), from intention-based models to digital afterlife services.
10. MATURIALISM | 2010 will be even more opinionated, risque, outspoken, if not 'raw' than 2009; you can thank the anything-goes online world for
that. Will your brand be as daring?
ps.. if you haven't subscribed to
Springwise .. do so. Springwise and it's
sister publication Trendwatchers put out
terrific weekly updates on innovations
around the world..
You can subscribe here or download
the 2010 Trendwatchers Report here
In the Media..